Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Vineyard

Passage John 15:5:
   5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 Our home school field trip to go grape picking in Pierson, Fl.  What a beautiful life we have.

                                                  Ready or not here we come!


what does a girl have to do to get a bucket around here?

Okay, maybe I don't need a bucket!
 
It's kind of itchy under here...
 
Maybe I will try over here...
 
Oh yea this is the life!
 
See Maddy this is how it's done.
 
Don't worry I've got the hang of it.
 
Mr. Sam teaching Ella
 
Our buckets are full now it's time to eat.

"Best field trip ever"

A bowl full of blessings

a jar filled with love
 

and people full of grace.
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment