Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My poor neglected life...I mean blog

Well simply stated, this year has been hard.  We are already half way through the third month of 2011 and my poor blog has been so neglected. No recap of the past year, no update of the future,no happy new year, no new years resolutions, not even a hi how ya doing! I am truly sorry and all I can say is it took me awhile to embrace this year. Honestly, I wanted to stick my head in the sand and wait for a better year.  Alas, I can't do that so here I am getting my head out of my a**...I mean out of the sand. Don't get to excited, I am still on the beach with my toes in the sand and a glass of wine in hand.  I have not fully embraced reality just yet, but don't worry I am headed in that direction.  Sometimes getting back in the swing of things just makes me dizzy!  5 more minutes on the beach please....baby steps....swimming, swimming, just keep swimming.....


Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment