Saturday, December 4, 2010

TEN YEARS

I was sitting here trying to thing of words to express my love for you over the past ten years.( Love hate love hate love...I kid...I kid ) No, really,  I am not sure the right words exists.  None of them seem to be enough or convey what I feel..  My heart expands with each look back into the past. I don't know what our future holds, but there are a couple of things I do know. We have never done things the right way...why start now, no body thought we would make it....who's laughing now, our life together has had more twist and turns than a tornado..why change now, and our love has never been stronger..why stop now.  I lovers you  Happy Anniversary 10 years baby! 
 Here's a look back:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Anniversary to you two!! I think my wife and I are so similar to you...just a few years behind! You are a great example to follow, believe it or not. "We have never done things the right way"...oh my goodness, I know what you mean :) Blessings to you both, and to all your beautiful girls!! (I'm Matt by the way...I've known Robert for many years, but I've never actually "met" you!! So...hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be official "Hello...it's very nice to meet you."
    I know we have never met, but don't worry I have known you for years too. The path we have taken may not be easy, but it is full of blessings. You and your wife have been in my prayers for years. I know all to well the journey you are on :) It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed that it keeps getting better!! Nice to officially meet you after all these years, lol. Now just to finally me you, Robert and your beautiful girls in PERSON one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete