Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tea for three?

I was invited to a tea party today hosted by Amber.

                                               Ella joined us.
We all enjoyed our spot of tea.
However, I informed the children they had to promptly work on their pinky style
if they were going to drink tea properly. 

Good work girls...well done! 
The tea party was a success. I had a delightful time.
The girls are continuing to go around the house saying
"Oh crumpets" , "don't mind if I do", and "cheerio" in their finest English accents.


Pour Hailey Bug was unable to join us.

She is feeling a bit under the weather.
We are all praying for a speedy recovery so she can join us
for our next evening tea.

1 comment:

  1. In my best English accent, "Oh crumpets, I can't believe I missed such a delightful evening! How dreadful!"

    ReplyDelete